The Sr. Contract Administrator is required to join our team to handle multiple tasks, as Project Based, including the contract administration of our mega and prestigious projects in the State of Qatar.
- Draft, review and amend various contractual documents in line with the Main Contract, Sub-contracts and legal requirements.
- Administration of the Main Contract and Major Subcontract Agreements.
- Manage record-keeping for all contract related correspondence and documentation.
- Ensure that all the deliverables required under the Main Contract and Major Subcontracts (insurances, bonds, guarantees... etc.) are adequately submitted and within the time bars set therein.
- Prepare Contract Variations / Change Orders in coordination with the concerned departments within the project.
- Prepare the narrative reports of all Claims (Cost and Time) and liaise with other relevant stakeholders (Construction, Planning & Commercial Teams) to compile and submit such Claims.
- Attend and represent the Company in all the weekly progress, contractual and commercial meetings.
- Coordinate with the commercial department to provide necessary advise and ensure that both contractual and commercial requirements are coherent.
- Ensure that all the Contract requirements are communicated to, observed by the relevant responsible persons within the company and/or project team.
- Observe the project risk register and implement efficient risk controls measures. Provide advice on standard contract terms and conditions and attend negotiations with third parties when necessary.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of contracts systems, processes, and practices taking into account international best practice, improvement of business processes, cost reduction, and productivity improvement.
- Prepare the weekly dashboard summary of the Project including, claims, Variation order status, major areas of concern, etc...
- 10 - 12 years experience in contracts management of multi-function mega projects.
- Quantity surveying experience is highly preferred and considerable.
- Strong English communication skills is mandatory
- Experience with Government entities in the State of Qatar is an advantage
- Bachelor degree in relevant Engineering field.
- Experience in Gulf Region is mandatory. Experience in the State of Qatar is an advantage
- Experience of working in teamwork environment
- Keeps up to date with current contract legislation