- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
- Prepare various Quantity Surveying documents including budgetary estimates from sketch drawings, Bill of Quantities for all disciplines and Costs Estimates.
- Liaise with Project Directors and attend Tender procedures and prepare Tender Reports.
- Prepare award of contracts, checks contract documents as well as make recommendations of contractor’s valuations.
- Undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
- Ensure prompt submittal and completeness of Contractors monthly payment applications and finalize their payment certificates;
- Review, negotiate and prepare claim settlements with the Contract’s Department of Client and the Engineer;
- Audit payments to Contractors;
- Lead in the preparation of variation orders;
- Assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies;
- Performing risk, value management and cost control;
- Advising on procurement strategy;
- Identifying, analyzing and developing responses to commercial risks;
- Preparing and analyzing costings for tenders;
- Analyzing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports;
- Bachelor of Science / Engineering in engineering discipline from an accredited university, preferably holders of higher academic degrees,
- 5 - 10 years of related experience.
- AutoCAD 2D MS Office.
- Full knowledge of (CSI)'s Building and Construction Specifications.
- Management essentials.
- Excellent verbal and written Communication
- With GCC experience