- Travelling to sites, when necessary.
- Taking measurements of distances and angles on a property or section of land in order to establish legal boundaries.
- Performing mathematical calculations to determine and confirm surveying measurements.
- Marking and delineating boundaries and reference points on a property or section of land.
- Researching and consulting historical maps and surveys, as well as legal documents, relating to the property or section of land they are measuring.
- Presenting data to clients and preparing reports detailing legal boundaries and other relevant information.
- Collaborating and working with project managers, construction crews, and government agencies, when necessary.
· Bachelor’s degree in surveying, geomatics, geospatial sciences, geophysics, or a related field.
· At least 5 years’ work experience
· Working knowledge of software such as AutoCAD