- Collecting daily, weekly, and monthly employee time sheets.
- Calculating employee work hours.
- Calculating employee benefits and deductions.
- Preparing employee compensation checks using payroll software - Microsoft Dynamix / D365.
- Scheduling electronic payments.
- Preparing payroll reports.
- Distributing payment statements.
- Responding to employee questions about compensation, benefits, and deductions.
- Entering new employee data into the company database.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, or a similar field.
· Previous experience working as a Payroll Officer.
· Advanced Mathematical skills and strong attention to detail.
· Proficient with payroll software preferably Microsoft Dynamix / D365
· Familiarity with accounting software and procedures.
· Ability to handle confidential information.
· Familiarity with state labor laws.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to prepare and present financial reports.