An experienced Country Manager to oversee the Saudi operation. Based in Saudi and reporting to the head office in Qatar, you will have overall responsibility for the growth and profitability of the Saudi operation.
Additional responsibilities will include:
• Full Profit and Loss accountability
• Developing and implementing strategies to achieve the financial objectives
• Maximizing business opportunities across the territory by conducting ongoing market research and competitor analysis along with the Business Development Manager.
• Creating and implementing creative sales strategies
• Managing all the employees of the KSA office.
• Developing and maintaining relationships with key customers
• Minimum of 20 years career experience with a Bachelor degree in the construction and or related field.
• Should have worked with a minimum 20 years of experience in KSA and have good connections in the construction field.
• Bilingual communication skills in both English and Arabic are essential